7th April 2011, 09:24 PM
raman deep kaur

Any entrance test for B.COM and LLB course? What are the career options available?

is there any entrance test for b.com and l.l.b. and what are the carrier options in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  2. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  3. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  4. What are the difference career options available after passing commerce without Maths? I am keen on doing LLB
  5. What is the career option available for me after completing B.Com, LLB?
  6. What are the career options after LLB? -- [New]
  7. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  8. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  9. What are the career options for me after doing LLB 5 years course?
  10. What are the career options available to a B.Com graduate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  12. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?
  16. Entrance test question papers of BHU, LLB?
  17. How to do LLB from distance after doing B.Com? I am interested to do MBA in correspondence
  18. Is it a right choice to do LLB after BBA? What are the career options available after this?
8th April 2011, 08:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance test for B.COM and LLB course? What are the career options available?

Normally for the B.Com course entrance exams are not held. You can secure admission on the basis of your 12th score. However for the LLB course most of the institutes intake candidates on the basis of the entrance exam score like CLAT. After B.Com the job profile will mostly in the accountancy and finance area. After LLb the common field selected is practising law.
11th April 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance test for B.COM and LLB course? What are the career options available?

is there any enterence test for b.com hons.
22nd April 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

colleges offering 5 year B Com LLB course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?