1st December 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?

hello
i am doing bcom professional 2nd year. i want to go for law after completing bcom. how can i take admission in best law colleges of india? whats the procedure? is there any entrance test which i have to qualify to do 3year law course ??
please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  2. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  3. Can I do BL if I am interested in taking up a Law as career
  4. Is it compulsory to give the entrance exam for LLB?
  5. Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?
  6. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  7. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  8. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  9. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  10. List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I do LLB after completing 4 years graduation in B.Tech?
  12. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  16. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  17. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  18. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
7th December 2014, 07:14 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?

Hi,
You can do LLB after B.com.

The following are Eligibility Criteria for LLB:-

1-You must have passed a Graduation degree from a recognized university in any stream.

2-You must get at least 55% marks in your graduation degree.

You have to clear CLAT exam which stands for Common Law Admission Test.

CLAT exam consist following parts;-

Elementary mathematics, General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and legal aptitude

The following are best LLB college;-

>>>University of Bangalore

>>>Amity Law School

>>>National Law University

>>>Chankaya Law College
7th December 2014, 12:27 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?

L.L.B degree recognized as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India, helps one to be eligible for practicing as an advocate.
Admission Procedure consists of entrance exam and interview. There are different entrance exams being held for L.L.B admission. Entrance exams are conducted on National Level and University Level. On National Level LSAT(law School Admission Test) is conducted which comprises of logical reasoning, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension. You need a minimum of 45% in your Bachelor course to be eligible for any University L.L.B programme.

Top colleges in India offering L.L.B course are:
-National Law School of India University, Teachers Colony, Chandra Lay, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560242
-NALSAR University of Law, NISA Hakimpet, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500078
-National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Rd, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462007
-National University of Juridical Sciences, LB Block, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata, West Bengal
-ILS Law College, Law College Road, Law College Rd, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
-Symbiosis Society's Law College, Survey No. 227, Plot No. 11, Rohan Mithila, Opp. Pune Airport, New Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
-Gujrat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
-Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
7th December 2014, 01:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Procedure for getting admission in LLB after graduation:

1. First and foremost you need to complete your graduation from a recognised University.

2. A minimum of 55% marks in graduation is required for General/OBC/PWD candidates and 50% for SC/ST Categories.

3. Age limit at the time of admission for General candidates should not exceed beyond 30. Whereas there is 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Entrance Exam:

Yes, there is an entrance exam known as CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) that is the gateway to Law colleges.

So, in order to get yourself into a good Law college you will have to score well in CLAT examination.

List of Law Colleges in India:

1. Faculty of law, university of Delhi

Address: Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007
Phone: 2766 7483, 2766 7725, 1510, 1511

[B]2. Indian Law Society, Law College[, Pune/B]

Address: ILS Law Colllege Road, Pune-411 004
Phone: +91 20 2565 6775

3. Government Law College, Mumbai

Address: Government Law College 'A' Road, Churchgate, Mumbai- 400 020
Phone: 022-2204 1707

4. Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras

Address: Faculty of Law , BHU Banaras.
Phone: +91 0542 2307631, 2369018

5. Osmania University, Hyderabad

Address: Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500007
Phone: (+91)-40-27682284, 91-40-27682374
14th April 2015, 11:53 PM
amanshrivastava98

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.

You should be under 23 years of age to apply for the CLAT.
12th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Right now I am doing b.com 2 year. I want to know weather after b.com I can go for CLAT exam ? Or what should I do after b.com for doing corporate law?
19th May 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am an 2nd year b.com graduate I have an interest to join in law ( B.L or L.L.B) may I know the procedure for getting into it
5th June 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com and m.com. I have an interest to join in law (L.L.B) may I know the procedure for getting into it. I am m.com also doing. What is the best way.
21st September 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom graduation on 2012 can I apply for LLB. My age is 28. What is the procedure.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?