8th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?

hey..
am in +2. am a commerce student.. please tell me what will i do after +2. my father says do BA frist... am intrested in law...
please guid me wht wil i do... law or somthng other... give me some sujjestions...
wht is best fr me after +2..

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  3. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future? -- [New]
  4. List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same
  5. What to do after 12th to take Doctorate in Chemistry in future?
  6. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  7. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  8. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can my son give the entrance for Chartered Accountancy? What is the future scope after completing CA?
  10. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  11. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  13. How to get above 90 in 12th commerce board?
  14. How can I become CA after completing 12th std from Commerce?
  15. How may I do Tourism Management after completing 12th std with commerce stream? List of best institutes available near Delhi?
  16. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  17. What should I study other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. How may I do polytechnic? What's the future prospective for the same? I've done 12th std
21st April 2012, 09:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey..
am in +2. am a commerce student.. please tell me what will i do after +2. my father says do BA frist... am intrested in law...
please guid me wht wil i do... law or somthng other... give me some sujjestions...

There are various options for a student of commerce back ground to choose from. Since, you are interested to pursue Law then you have to appear for an entrance test. These entrance tests are conducted on various levels by the Law Schools. In order to be eligible for Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] which is an all India entrance examination conducted by by 14 National Law Schools and Universities for admissions to their under-graduate programs[LLB], candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Board. Candidates who have appeared in the +2 level of exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. The maximum age limit to appear for the test is 20 years. The duration of the LLB program is 5 years. There are other entrance exams as well which are either conducted on State level or by the Individual Law Schools. After successful completion of the program candidates wil be able to practice in a court of Law.

Some of the other options which you can look to opt for is CA, CS, CFA, BBA etc. You may also look for career in Journalism and Mass communication by pursuing undergraduate programs. Hence, the choice is entirely yours. Just make sure that the University or Institute you are willing to pursue the concerned program with, is recognized enough so that you wont face any problems in future.
4th May 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?

i hv jst pasd 12th n m a science/bio student..wat shld i do?
27th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th(science). can ii join for lld coures. and what is the procedure
13th November 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hiya! Em recently in 11 wid comm nd m a bit wrried what would i do aftter mah 12th. . Wich course shud b best for me and frm wich college fr d same. . Pls help me out. . Nd m frm icsc school. .
13th November 2012, 07:10 PM
ibadsyed

Quote:
hey..
Hi, ample of opportunities are waiting for you after completion of 12th commerce.
I would like to advise you that primarily you complete your graduation in some good college. After that you can think of doing MBA from IMs and other top B-schools of India to make a bright career.
You can also think of IAS and IPS career by appearing for UPSC exams.
If you have inclination towards Finance side, you can also appear for Bank PO exams and make a wonderful career in Banking sector.
14th November 2012, 10:17 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hey..

HI!
Fried if you are interested in law then you can go for law.
For admission in top law college you have to qualify the C.L.A.T exam.

C.L.A.T is Common law admission test.

C.L.A.T exam is conducted by National Law University, Jodhpur

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.A.T:-
> Pass 12th with any stream with minimum 50% marks.
> Age limit for C.L.A.T exam is 18-20 year.
For ST/SC candidate is 18-22 year.
> Only Indian can apply.

Fpr more detail log on to www.clat.ac.in
14th November 2012, 01:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............
As you are in 12th std in Commerce stream you have a bright future , There are hage course which you can do including LAW.......
CA
CS
ICWAI
B.com
M.com
MFC
Integrated MBA
ETC........

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information:

Good luck.............
15th November 2012, 06:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
i hv jst pasd 12th n m a science/bio student..wat shld i do?
Hello,
Well you have three very good options. You can take up BioPhysics honors or Biotechnology honors or Microbiology honors. These subjects are not just biology, but it has biology subject and some other subjects from pure science domain or technology domain. That way you will have added advantage than biology or botany honors. After that to increase knowledge in the same field of subject, you can go for same subject M.Sc. Or you can go for technology domain Masters by doing MCA. Both are equally valuable degrees and will be helpful from job point of view.
25th March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Last year i have completed my 12 board exam. Since i love physics, I thought to take B.sc physics hons. but i am not very good in maths. Due to which i am afraid that in the long run i won't be able to handle it. Is physics really full of maths in higher studies??? I am so very confused. Plz give me suggestions regarding this..
25th March 2013, 07:50 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are course after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective--------------

1.ICWAI
2.MFC
3.CA
4.CS
5.BBA
6.BCA
7.CFA
8.M.COM
9.MBA
10.MCA.

Hope the information helps for you....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?