18th October 2011, 09:00 PM
prasantabiswas

Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?

I am a MCA passed student. I have 8 month experience in a wellknown software company. Is there any govt. job for me ? please reply sir. thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
21st October 2011, 06:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?

Yes there are many government jobs after MCA. If you are interested you can apply for the NET exams for entering in to the academics area. This will help you to reach to lecture positions in government colleges or universities. You can also attend the bank exams for jobs. You can also attend the UPSC or SSC exams for various jobs in the government sector.
23rd November 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?

I have completed MCA and now working as a lecturer in college and also im doing ME(CSE) in part time . . how to get govt lecturer post for my qualification?
5th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Nisha Ali

Hello
I think there is better growth in pvt sector than govt in the
field of IT. If you a hard worker and embiciise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?