14th July 2011, 12:39 AM
paras5154

Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?

Want to do industrial training am a computer science student doing b.tech from odisha due to late session my all training programs have been cancelled so i want to know about industrial training starting in the month of august 1st week.
Kindly help me..

6th November 2011, 03:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?

dear friend,

for doing an industrial training you should inform in that company approx 1 month earlier ,
but if you have any of your family member working in a software sector then they can easily arrange a training for you.
so
best of luck.
15th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?

industrial training for undergoing b.tech mechanical students..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?