10th August 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

I have completed my btech 2nd year ENTC branch. now i want to do some summer training. is it late too do so as my classess will be starting from 23 of august. if i can do what training should i do .please give me full description of that training.
thank you for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  5. How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year
  6. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  7. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  8. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for training in DMRC after completion of 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  11. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  12. List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  16. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

How may I apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in civil Engineering
Gaurav sharma Email address- [email protected]
4th June 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

Sir pleae suggest me any government organization for B.tech summer training at no or low fee in Lucknow
I have c
mpleted my 2nd year in ece
4th June 2012, 11:38 PM
santwanarath

hi .you can go for summer training at NTPC,BHEl ,SAIL,NALCO and many places for that first you have to get a bonafied certificate from your college then send it to respective company you want to.the above mentioned company are public sectors company,if you want to go for private then you can go for JSPL...then if you have any recommendation its better otherwise go for merit .you can gain a lot.else there are lot of internship program available you can go for that .
ALL THE BEST
9th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/ma'am
I'm kashish ,an b.tech persuing student.i want to do summer training from ongc this year. I'v completed my 2nd year recently.kindly deliver me the details over this!
My email id is-
[email protected]
26th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir ..
i want to know how can i apply for summer training in IT companies?
9th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for bsnl summer training in pune after completion of 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication engg. ..?
24th March 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my b.tech 2nd year in electrical and now i want to do summer training.Please sugggest me about various goverment and private sector companies which provides summer training and what is the process of summer training.......???????
17th April 2013, 07:39 PM

sir,i have completed my b.tech 2nd year in civil and now i want to do summer training ntpc bhagalpur bihar.Please sugggest me about various goverment and private sector companies which provides summer training and what is the process of summer training?
18th April 2013, 02:26 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ..
i want to know how can i apply for summer training in IT companies?
IT companies provide summer training very rarely. But to apply in IT companies you need to attend some walk-ins conducted by companies or you should have some reference. But i would suggest you to utilize your time during training and learn something from institute.
9th July 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech 4th year electrical engineering i want a industrial training in nalco,angul,odisha
9th December 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am in B.E. 2nd year in ECE. I want to know that from C,C ,java,assambly...which language should I prefer most???
Please reply me on my email id: [email protected] as soon as possible..
Thank you sir.
31st March 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for summer training in barc mumbai india after complition of 2nd yera of engineering from electronics and telecommunication branch
20th January 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have complete 2nd year b tech and i want to do summer training .my stream is cse . Give the full detail about the traing and what is good traing for me and send the informitation in this id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?