3rd July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?

Hello, my name is Toral Patel and I live in America. Being an NRI, I wish to go to Aiims to pursue a MBBS degree. I would like to know if there is any NRI seats, any special requirements, and the admission procedure. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  2. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  3. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  4. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  6. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  7. Admission to AIIMS MBBS for NRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  9. Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  11. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  12. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
  13. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  14. Should I pass the entrance exam for admission in AIIMS MD Dermatology through NRI quota?
  15. Do all the seats remain unfilled as per the marks in BITs or do they sell the seats the NRI's? Will I get a chance after scoring 240?
  16. Can I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai being an IGCSE student who belongs from Mauritius? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  18. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
31st October 2011, 02:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?

Hi,
yes their is nri seat in aiims exam, no requirement for entrance just you have to qualify the written exam conducted by aiims.

Good luck!
31st October 2011, 03:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
yes their is nri seat in aiims exam, no requirement for entrance just you have to qualify the written exam conducted by aiims.

Good luck!
20th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the NRI fee in aiims for m.b.b.s
R P TIWARI
28th January 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

when staring the m.b.b.s admition
29th January 2012, 02:10 PM
mani_baban

Hi,
13th February 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am from Bhutan and i had passed 2 and am i possible to sit for the entrance test in AIIMS.
Do we need any special documents...
15th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Any seats for nri in osmania medical college hyderabad
21st January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam eswari from Ireland doing my school leaving cert. Iam and irish citizen. I do have oci. What's the eligibility and requirement to get into MBBS in AIIMS.
29th June 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I studied until 10th in USA. Currently I am doing my 11th & 12th in India. Will I be a regular student to write all the medical exams? If I get a good rank can I come under normal category ?
27th May 2015, 04:01 AM
skua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I studied until 10th in USA. Currently I am doing my 11th & 12th in India. Will I be a regular student to write all the medical exams? If I get a good rank can I come under normal category ?

I am also planing to relocate back to india this year and my kid is in 10th grade. Please could you send me your email or contact no so that i could get some more detail about indian education pattern. Is there is any way i could personal message you? Please respond me ASAP as i have to make decision by next month.
27th May 2015, 04:04 AM
skua

How i can contact you as i need some detail info from you. I am i USA and relocating back to India next month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?