18th July 2011, 09:27 PM
noor mohammed kaled

What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?

parents are citizens of Karnataka - India, children studied in gulf countries, what is the eligibility or procedure of NRI student to appear CET exam without NRI quota

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  3. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. Eligibility for K-CET after doing 12th standard from Dubai with parents from Karnataka? Any NRI quota?
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  9. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India? -- [New]
  10. Can an NRI student apply for MHT CET?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  12. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  14. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  15. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  16. How to do MBBS after BUMS? Which exam to write and what is the procedure? Can I go for Management or NRI quota?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  18. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
25th March 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?

i am working in Gulf country my child now going to 9th grade how many year before student have to come india to avoid NRI status.
29th March 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?

My son is studying in class 7. We are residing in gulf. I would like to know what is the procedure for NRI student to appear for Karnataka CET without NRI quota? Both parents studied in Karnataka.
5th November 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 7. He studied in Gulf till 5th class. Then he did his 6th & doing 7th in Rajastan. We are still working in Gulf & he wants to join 8th back in Gulf. I would like to know what is the procedure for NRI student to appear for Karnataka CET without NRI quota? Both parents studied in Karnataka.
23rd August 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can NRI students of 12th standard appear in common quota for entrance exams in colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?