12th September 2011, 12:32 AM
sarvesh_23

Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?

Hi

My sister is doing MBBS in sikkim manipal nstitute of Medical Science. She is currently in 3rd year. I want her to do PG or MS in UK.

I want to know whether there is there any renowned university/institute in UK offering such scholarship programme/assisstance for Indian students to do PG?
If there is any, then what are the criteria and eligibility for the same? How to go for that?

Pls advise me accordingly.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D in Botany? I am a M.Phil in Botany
  2. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  3. How to become a scientist in Biotech after M.tech in Biotechnology?
  4. What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?
  5. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
  6. How to pursue my Ph.D with scholarship after passing M.Pharmacy?
  7. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
  8. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  10. Recognised colleges in West Bengal for direct admission in B.Sc (Agriculture)? By paying how much donation can I get a direct admission in Renowed college?
  11. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  12. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  13. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses which I can pursue after UG? Is there any institute offering MS in finance?
  15. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  16. How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?
  17. How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?
  18. Scholarship to pursue B.Sc for SC student who has secured 72% in H.S.?
25th February 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?

What is the eligibility and procedure for MBBS admission in UK for Indian students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?