29th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?

I am a final year chemistry(h) student from delhi university. I want to pursue masters in canada and u.s.a. What type of scholarship did i avail.how much scholarship.is there any method that while studying i also get s ome parttime job.kindly help me i will be highly oblige for this.
Durgesh

29th September 2015, 10:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?

Yes, you can do part time job while pursuing master degree course in abroad especially Canada and USA. There are part time jobs available in the universities which the students can take up as per their convenience and university's positive response. You can get scholarship on the following grounds :-

- Excellence in the field of academics during the course.
- Extra ordinary achievement in the field of extra curricular.
- Outstanding performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- You can also receive scholarship from MHRD if you pursue course in a university with which MHRD has tie-up or MOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?