2nd March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?

Hi,

I am pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology. i would like to know if there are any scholarships which i can apply for in India.? What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? Can someone please guide me with the information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. Detailed information about PhD in Biotechnology course? Scholarship available for this?
  5. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  7. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  9. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  12. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?
  14. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  15. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  16. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  17. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
14th March 2016, 05:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?

If you have cleared the UGC-NET to get admission to the course of PhD you will be eligible for the JRF Scholarship.
Otherwise the only Scholarship you are eligible for is the Scholarship your University is willing to give to you.
There is no other Scholarship that is available to you while you pursue the course of PhD in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?