8th March 2012, 11:19 PM
lalchungnungabt

Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology

now,im studying bsc biotechnology.....can you sugggest any topic for phd. studies???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  2. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  3. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology? -- [New]
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. How to do higher studies in biotechnology? I want to do Ph.D in it
  7. What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology
  8. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  9. Is M.Sc mandatory after B.Sc to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  10. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  15. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  17. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  18. PhD research topic related to Commerce for an average student?
28th June 2012, 12:23 AM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Default Re: Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchungnungabt View Post
now,im studying bsc biotechnology.....can you sugggest any topic for phd. studies???

Here is a list of ideas for PhD theses that may stimulate reflection by potential students who have not yet identified a topic of field of research

1. Racism in sport

2. Protection of witnesses at international criminal tribunals

3. Statelessness

4. The Amicus Curiae

5. Quantitative measurement of human rights violations

6. Non-member states of the United Nations and the protection of international human rights law

7. The ‘Uniting for Peace’ Resolution as a mechanism to protect human rights

8. Terminology in human rights law (e.g., Déclaration des droits de l’homme, etc.)

9. Cultural rights

10. comparison of Rules of Procedure and Evidence at international tribunals

11. Study of deaths in armed conflict
Totals, over the century
Are more dying or fewer?

12. Lis pendens and international human rights bodies (same or similar case treated by two or more bodies)

13.Evidence in international human rights law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?