24th September 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology

i did BSC biotechnology and now iam doing Msc biochemistry after that what i should do for my further studies and what course should select . give better and good result based on my questions

10th September 2012, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology

You can go for M.Phil or Ph.D programs if interested. These programmes can be pursued in streams of Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, etc. You can also look for Ph.D in fluid mechanics. After completion of the courses, you can have lucrative career in research firms. In education field also you can seek enough openings.
19th June 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology

what percentage are required in three years ofbiotech in bsc and after that what job can i get which has salary in high amount
24th August 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs are there for the students which completed there bsc with biotechnology
4th May 2022, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the Universities in Bangalore and Hyderabad for MSc. in Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?