20th March 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?

I am doing my engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch in Govt.engg.college Bilaspur,i want to know if any training is being provided in VLSI and EMBEDED SYSTEM in BHEL and also the duration for the training. kindly tell me the procedure for admission too.

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  2. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  4. How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?
  5. Procedure for doing summer training in VLSI course?
  6. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  7. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  8. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  9. Procedure for doing Winter Internship in BHEL? -- [New]
  10. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  11. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  12. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
  13. Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?
  14. Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not?
  15. Training institute for VLSI Design and Embedded System in Kolkata?
  16. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  17. Best company in Gujarat for training in Embedded System?
  18. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
13th July 2012, 07:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?

hello dear,
www.dragg.in/claaining in vlsi and embeddd systems
yes bhel provides trssifieds/?acwww.dragg.in/classifieds/?action=search...vlsi...list+in+bhel...tion=search ...vlsi+training...bhel...
15th May 2013, 12:25 AM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?

Yes,training is provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL
The duration of training is 6 months(full time)
27th September 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

procedure to do 6 months training in bhel in embedded systems
26th December 2013, 10:08 PM
T Suman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch in Govt.engg.college Bilaspur,i want to know if any training is being provided in VLSI and EMBEDED SYSTEM in BHEL and also the duration for the training. kindly tell me the procedure for admission too.
It is very good to get trained in Govt. Institute but it is very hard to get it, you can go with any of private company like Mattozetta, Verifxn.
1st April 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any company which gives the training and give the job opportunity in their company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?