26th April 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Any training internship opportunities is there in Pune for 3rd year students?

I am studying Information Technology in ACPCE, Navi Mumbai, In Mumbai university.
I will complete my 3yr this june.I wanted to know whether there are training internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd yr completed students. I have vacations for 1 month only.
I have any extra certificates.
I have basic knowledge of HTML,JAVA,C.

Related Questions:
  1. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  2. Information about training/internship opportunities for B.Tech ECE students after 3rd year in Pune and Mumbai
  3. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  4. Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?
  5. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  6. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  9. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  12. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  14. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  15. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  16. List of the software companies in Pune offering training for 3rd year CSE students of engineering
  17. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  18. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
15th January 2018, 12:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any training internship opportunities is there in Pune for 3rd year students?

Being a third year candidate, you are eligible for internship in various core companies. To get internship from any company, you have to write an application to the General Manager of Human Resource department. It is better to submit your application by means of some reference. If, you didn't have any reference, then you can submit application with your college's recommendations. The recommendation letter will be issued by the "training and placement cell' of your college. You mut have to submit the application before due date. Generally, the application submission starts in the month of April or May.

Here are some best companies where you can apply for internship:

Cotmac Electronics Pvt Ltd  
Address: S - 168, Block S, Midc, Pune, Pune - 411001

Hindustan Magnets & Electronics Company  
Address: 10/B, Ganesh Chamber, Mumbai Pune Road, Next to Hotel Samrat, Wakdewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?