20th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?

respected sir,
i have just passed my B. tech 3rd year in biotechology n want to know if there are still any available oppurtinities for training or internship. Please help me out in this sir to grab any chance of training or internship
Thanking you in anticipation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  2. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate? -- [New]
  3. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  4. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  5. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  7. Information about training/internship opportunities for B.Tech ECE students after 3rd year in Pune and Mumbai
  8. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  10. Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?
  11. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  12. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  13. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  14. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  15. How get an internship from L&T?
  16. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  18. One month Internship programme for B.Tech Power Engineering 3rd year student?
26th June 2014, 10:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?

Biotechnology is still in its infant stage in India. However, it is expected to be one of the largest fields in future India due to its rapid growth each day. It is such a field where higher studies is essential to get good jobs and work experiences. There are many institutes and organizations which provide training and certifications in this field. You can definitely opt for them to enhance your resume and opt for better career opportunities.

You can pursue training from:-
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?