6th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?

sir/ma'am ,
i am a 3rd year student of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
i am studying in ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PUNE. sir, right now i wish to do training/internship in some company in delhi which provides training to electronics/telecom engineering students. i wish to do training/internship for about 6 weeks anytime in between the months of march to july 2013. could you kindly mail me the details of all those companies in delhi which provide such trainings/interships to electronics and telecom b.tch students. i can be reached at [email protected] or at [email protected]. sir it would be great help. thanking you in anticipation.
yours sincerely
DEEPSHIKHA PHOGAT
3RD YEAR STTUDENT B.TECH ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM ENGINEERING.
AIT PUNE

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  2. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  3. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  4. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  6. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  7. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  9. In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?
  10. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  11. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  13. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
  15. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  16. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  18. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
10th April 2014, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?

There is no need to take tension as long as this discussion platform is present regarding any of your career queries. We will definitely help you out and guide you so that you can follow the right path and achieve success and raise to great height in future. Industrial training is definitely an important part of modern day engineering since companies are stressing more and more on extra curricular apart from main course of study.

Since you are in sixth semester and that too in Electronics and Telecom Branch, so you have the liberty to do training in both core as well as software companies. However, it is advisable to do in the software area since there are mostly IT recruiters and the training offered by most of the core companies is not much of use.

You can do training in :-
Core:
-BSNL
-PLC
-CTTC
-PSUs
-Telecommunication Consultants India Ltd.

Software:
-Hp
-HCL
-Globsyn
-TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?