23rd September 2011, 01:21 AM
mridumunki

Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?

Sir I am Pankaj and I am a B.Sc IT passed student scoring 66 percent marks . And sir I would like to continue my higher study. But my economical background is not enough to support me.So is there any way to get a scholarship for me? Sir kindly inform me at my email ID . Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for doing further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  3. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  4. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have secured 70% more marks throughout studies?
  6. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies?
  8. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  10. Is it possible for me to get AICTE or any other scholarship for M.Pharm studies?
  11. Can i get scholarship till i complete my research studies?
  12. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  13. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  14. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  15. Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?
  16. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for studies for SC caste students? -- [New]
20th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?

i have completed mba i can get any scholership i got first class in all streams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?