20th December 2019, 04:46 PM
Riya Razak

Application criteria and procedure for MA Psychology from JNU, Delhi?

Hello Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) as well. Can I apply for MA Psychology in JNU, Delhi? If yes, could you please guide me the procedures to apply for the course?

31st January 2020, 01:19 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Application criteria and procedure for MA Psychology from JNU, Delhi?

Yes, MA in Psychology is available in JNU and the candidates who are interested to pursue this course should have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. With this eligibility candidates have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute and the selection will depend on the maks secured in graduation and in the examination.

In order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the syllabus for the above mentioned course. So, download it and start preparing.
1st February 2020, 08:11 AM
Afna Sulaiman

Default Re: Application criteria and procedure for MA Psychology from JNU, Delhi?

Syllabus for MA in Psychology includes:
Psychology
Scientific cognition
Personality
Motivation
Social cognition
Social Psychology
Research Methods and Statistics
(i) Practical
(ii) Profiling of Equipments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?