21st July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Medicine of Phycology after finishing BSc(Phycology) in Tamilnadu Open University?

i have finished B.sc (phycology) in tamilnadu open universcity.i like joint and study to medicine of phycology its possible or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my studies in any other colleges after finishing B.A from Tamilnadu Open University?
  2. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS? -- [New]
  3. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  4. Can I do higher studies along with defence service?
  5. How to join MS after finishing M.A UG degree? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Am i eligible for IPS exam after studying BBA from Tamilnadu Open University?
  7. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure?
  8. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Pharma in Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine-Indian Systems of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How may I do M.Tech(Structure Engineering) through correspondence? I'm doing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) and working in hry Government
  11. Can I get IT job after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
  12. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
  13. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  14. Tamilnadu open university B.Com first year model question papers with answers?
  15. Should I apply for SI selection after completing B.A history in Tamilnadu Open University?
  16. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
  17. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
31st October 2016, 08:43 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to study Medicine of Phycology after finishing BSc(Phycology) in Tamilnadu Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished B.sc (phycology) in tamilnadu open universcity.i like joint and study to medicine of phycology its possible or not

YES, You are eligible after completing your B.sc in Psychology. There are following eligibility for the psychology courses.

^ You should have BA( Hons) or BSC in Psychology, or BA in Psychology.
^ You have knowledge about psychology, statistics, systems, physiological psychology.
^ You should have minimum 55% in your under graduation courses.
Following are some of the best universities.

1. Tripura University in Agartala, Tripura.
2. Bangalore University in Bangalore.
3. Little flower institute of social science and health in Kozhikode, Kerala.

You can join one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?