6th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?

i m completed my 12th from science faculty with 50% in 2011 and now interested for hotel management course so please inform me how to apply for that and when the entrance exam get conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  2. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  3. What is the fee and application date for hotel management entrance exam
  4. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  9. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  12. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  13. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  14. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  15. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  16. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  17. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  18. How to go for Hotel Management after passing 12th science?
30th October 2016, 12:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?

You are eligible to apply for hotel management course after completion of your (10+2) science. NCHMCT Entrance is conducted in the month of April every year.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in any stream with english as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
- Upper age limit is 22 years.
- You need to clear entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Hospitality Service
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude

Top Institutes Offering Hotel Management
- NSHM School of Hotel Management, Durgapur
- Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
- Christ College, Bangalore
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi
- Banarasidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, New Delhi
- Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Management Administration, Manipal
- Rizvi School of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Mumbai

Employment Areas
- Hotels
- Restaurants
- Resorts
- Lodges
- Tourism Companies
- Catering Agencies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?