8th November 2010, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Date of Entrance Exam of Hotel Management?

when will be the entrance exam of bachelor of hotel management and what type are the questions are made of ? and will be the career options

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  2. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  5. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Date of Entrance Exam of Hotel Management?
  7. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  8. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  9. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  12. Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?
  13. How to apply for hotel management course? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  16. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  17. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  18. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
9th November 2010, 01:55 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam of Hotel Management?

hi friend,

The major test in this series is NCHMCT JEE abbreviated from National Counsil for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination. This exam is conducted to get admission in BSc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration . Total seats are approx. 5700 for this course.

Dates:
Last Date for submission of the forms will be in the last week of March ,2011.
Date of the examination would be 2nd saturday of May, 2011.
Academic session will be commenced on July 2011

Fee and Application:
Requisite fee for application would be Rs.950/- for General/ OBC categories and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH categories through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, payable at Noida.

Syllabus:
  • Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
  • Reasoning and Logical Deduction
  • General Knowledge & Current Affairs
  • English Language
  • Aptitude for Service Sector

For preparation regarding this exam , as you know that RS Agarwal and Arihant for qualitative aptitude are preferred.
GK and current affairs portion can be prepared from the various yearbook (like India 2011...) or News journals and Newspapers.
Dont worry about the hardness of the exam since it is only to get admission in graduation not post graduation.

Apart from this exam some university also conduct this exam:
-I.P. University Hotel Management Exam
-BIT, Mesra- Hotel Management Admissions(Birla Institute of Technology)
-Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Bathinda, Punjab.
-Manipal University, Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in Hotel management
21st November 2010, 06:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts a JEE every year to take up candidates for B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. This is one of the main exams for hotel management courses. The syllabus for the entrance exam will contain Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language and Aptitude for Service Sector. I.P. University Hotel Management Exam, Birla Institute of Technology, Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Manipal University, Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in Hotel management are some of the other institutes offering this course.
17th December 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of this course bsc hm
24th January 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

which place i collect the form of hotel management
26th March 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to do mba in h.m. which are best collge of h.m in india tell about admission information
4th April 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

DATE FOR FORM OF HM IN IP UNIVERSITY.
17th May 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

admission date of hotel mgmt
25th May 2011, 11:05 AM
RMI

May I also take the opportunity to introduce R M Institute, as one of the Premier Higher Education providers in the field of Hospitality for a decade and a half, R M Institute, the pioneer in India to offer an International Hotel Management Honours Degree, has more than a decade of history in preparing Global Professionals for the Hotel Business. The Hospitality Industry today, is one of the larger economic factors in the world and has extended itself to encompass a wide cross-section of service sectors. Mirroring this industry trend, R M Institute now offers three more service related degrees.
Until recently, global education was available mostly to the rich and privileged. In 1994, at R M Institute’s inception, it was thus, one of the key missions to bring to the ordinary but ambitious and very talented youth of the country an opportunity to acquire a globally recognised & valued qualification along with international experience- without breaking the bank!
RMI combines inspired teaching with cutting edge industry inputs in a close knit collegial environment. The institute’s secret of success has been the careful blend of practical and theoretical education delivered in collaborative partnership with Thames Valley University, London; as well as the one year mandatory overseas training enriching the classroom experience. RMI has capitalised on its extensive network of industry support through which students get an opportunity to complete their internship in world class hotels like the Strand Palace Hotel, London; BDL & IHG hotels ,UK; MacDonald Hotels UK, Crieff Hydro Spa & Resort, Quality Hotels Europe; to name just a few.
Since inception, 97% of RMI graduates have found placements in international hospitality chains overseas, which in itself is evidence of the global recognition of RMI’s young protégées. The alumni spread all over the globe create a very real network of hospitality professionals who are very active in supporting their alma mater and of whom the RMI family is justifiably proud.

RMI now brings a unique opportunity to non –Indian students to be able to gain an international qualification while imbibing such a cultural and global experience.

Student coming to study at RMI would have the options of studying parts of their programmes in India, UK & Singapore.

Visit: www.rminstitutes.com
1st June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

can I do bachelor of hospitality studies without giving entrance ?
9th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

when will be the hm result of Ip university coming
21st October 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir have no knowleght about hotel manegement ,i want to take entrence exam for hotel manegement so i request u pls suggest me
18th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course in hotel management
16th February 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

when will the form be available after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?