17th August 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Associate Degree holder candidate eligible to apply for exams conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

Can Associate Degree holder is eligible to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission exams such as Police Sub Inspector (P.S.I.) and Sales Tax Inspector (S.T.I)?

15th September 2018, 08:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Associate Degree holder candidate eligible to apply for exams conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

No, associate degree is not equivalent to bachelor degree, therefore candidates with associate degree are not eligible to appear for MPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum bachelor degree qualification and age limit is 18-33 years.

So, kindly complete the bachelor degree qualification to appear in the examination. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th September 2018, 10:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Associate Degree holder candidate eligible to apply for exams conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

No you are not eligible to appear in MPSC examination. The eligibility to get admission in MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

As associate degree is not equivalent to bachelor degree you are not eligible toappear in the examination.

You will become eligible to appear in the examination after bachelor degree and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for final selection in various jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?