4th April 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is associate degree of Advanced Diploma in Science equivalent to graduation degree to study PG Diploma courses from IGNOU?

Hello sir, I have associate degree of Advanced Diploma in Science from IGNOU. I want to know is this course equivalent to graduation degree to study PG Diploma courses from IGNOU?

8th April 2017, 07:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is associate degree of Advanced Diploma in Science equivalent to graduation degree to study PG Diploma courses from IGNOU?

I am sorry to say that Advanced Diploma in Science is not equivalent to Graduation degree to study Post Graduate Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation degree course in any field are regarded as Graduate.
Candidates those who want to pursue PG Diploma course, must have to complete their Graduation degree course in the relevant field.
9th April 2017, 12:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is associate degree of Advanced Diploma in Science equivalent to graduation degree to study PG Diploma courses from IGNOU?

No, any diploma can't be equivalent to a degree qualification. You need to study a degree programme from an UGC recognized college or university, which is mostly of 3 years duration.

In case of lateral entry, the degree course can become of 2 years duration minimum. There are professional degree courses, which are of 4 years duration.
7th February 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Associate degree (Advanced Diploma) In Science, My enrollment no A26404102 is equal for degree?
4th June 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I have associate degree advance diploma in commerce. Could I apply govt job competition B COM LEVEL
5th June 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have already availed associated degre (advance diploma in science),now I need degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?