1st March 2018, 01:12 AM
Yijayaraj

Whether an Ayurveda Therapist is eligible to apply for Public Service Commission exams or not?

I have completed my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and now practicing as a Doctor for Ayurveda Therapist. Can I also apply for any state's Public Service Commission exams?

5th March 2018, 05:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an Ayurveda Therapist is eligible to apply for Public Service Commission exams or not?

Yes, candidates with BAMS qualification are eligible to appear for examination.

To appear for PSC examination the required common qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination but have to qualify all stages of examination for final selection.
6th March 2018, 02:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an Ayurveda Therapist is eligible to apply for Public Service Commission exams or not?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Public Service Commission entrance examination.
The eligibility to appear for examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

BAMS is a bachelor degree course and you are eligible to appear for examination.

The age limit varies with examination. But, you have to qualify for all stages for final recruitment.

For more detail visit at official website of the respective Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?