2nd July 2020, 11:45 AM
Bijumolly

Availability of best Post Graduate specialization courses after BA English Literature?

Sir, I'm a graduate in BA English Literature. Which are the best PG courses that have scope and good salary in future? I wish to do a job oriented course. I'm interested in MSW and MCA. Could you please tell whether I'm eligible for these courses and also the job opportunities provided by these courses? I'm also interested to know about various other courses of good scope.

4th July 2020, 06:34 PM
vishal06645

Default Re: Availability of best Post Graduate specialization courses after BA English Literature?

THERE are many PG specialized courses available after BA in English major.
Based on your interest on MSW and MCA. This courses in my opinion will be suitable:
  • MBA: Marketing, Human Resources etc.
  • Hospitality: event management; public relations; corporate communications; instructional design.
  • Media: Advertising, Journalism and Film Making.
As this courses are in high demand this days.

For additional information go through the link below:

https://www.popxo.com/2016/08/career-options-you-have-after-ba-honours-in-english/

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.
GOOD LUCK
4th September 2020, 11:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Availability of best Post Graduate specialization courses after BA English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijumolly View Post
Sir, I'm a graduate in BA English Literature. Which are the best PG courses that have scope and good salary in future? I wish to do a job oriented course. I'm interested in MSW and MCA. Could you please tell whether I'm eligible for these courses and also the job opportunities provided by these courses? I'm also interested to know about various other courses of good scope.
Popular Masters Courses in India:-
1)MSc in IT (Information Technology)/ Chemistry/Mathematics/Economics
or
2)MBA in Finance/Information Technology (IT)/Marketing Management/Health Care Management/Human Resource Management
or
3)MCA in System Analyst/Troubleshooter/Web Designer & Developer/Software Developer/IT Architect

**MSW Education qualification:-A candidate who has passed B.S.W. / B.A. degree examination with 50% aggregate marks from under a recognized university can see MSW admission.

##MCA education requirement:- Minimum 50-60% in BCA or a related course with Mathematics in Class 12 as a compulsory subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?