20th April 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

English Literature related courses available in University of Cambridge for BA(English) student?

There are few doubts I have regarding overseas education. First of all, I am doing BA in English. I want to do Post Graduation related to English Literature in University of Cambridge. So, is there any courses like my need available in Italy?

24th April 2019, 08:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English Literature related courses available in University of Cambridge for BA(English) student?

It is good news for you that University of Cambridge offers under graduate course BA (Hons) in English Literature. Duration of course is 3 years. You must have passed HSC or 10+2 level of examination in any discipline from CISCE/NIOS/CBSE/State Boards with minimum 95% marks (90% for CISCE and NIOS boards) to be eligible to apply for admission in BA (Hons) in English Literature in University of Cambridge. You must have qualified at least one of the English proficiency test as given below;
IELTS Academic,
TOEFL Internet Based Test,
Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency,
Cambridge English: C1 Advanced.

For details:
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....ourses/english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?