3rd March 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

English Literature related courses available in Italy for BA English student?

There are few doubts I have regarding overseas education. First of all, I am doing BA in English. I want to do Post Graduation related to English Literature in Italy. So, is there any courses like my need available in Italy?

Related Questions:
  1. Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?
  2. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  3. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  4. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  5. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?
  7. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  8. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English?
  10. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  13. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  14. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  15. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  16. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  17. Entrance exams available to study MPhil(English Literature) for MA(English) student of Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  18. Job oriented courses for English Literature postgraduate?
28th March 2018, 04:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English Literature related courses available in Italy for BA English student?

There is only one post graduation course offerd by most of the Italian Universities related to English Literature. This course is M.A(Master of Arts) in English Literature.

Some Universities in Italy which offer the course are listed below.

>>John Cabot University
>>Link Campus University
>>The American University of Rome
>>University of Bergamo
>>University of Verona
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?