21st April 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Availability of colleges in Hyderabad offering lateral admission in BBA course

I was having traveling issues with my college. So, I discontinued the course there while I was in BBA's 3rd semester. How can I get into semester 4 or 5 for BBA in any colleges in Hyderabad? Are there any colleges that takes lateral admissions into BBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Will my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering be considered for lateral entry in BBA?
  2. List of colleges offering BBA in Hyderabad? Last date of application?
  3. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  5. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
  6. Subjest details, scope and best colleges in Hyderabad for BBA course?
  7. List of colleges offering BBA in Kanpur? -- [New]
  8. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  9. What are the various subjects available in BBA? Suitable BBA colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. List autonomous colleges offering MCA admission through lateral entry?
  11. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges offering Masters of Applied Management in Hyderabad
  13. Colleges offering lateral entry admission in Marine Engineering?
  14. Best colleges offering CSE with 5259 rank in TS-EAMCET in Hyderabad?
  15. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering BBA course?
  17. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  18. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
20th May 2018, 12:01 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of colleges in Hyderabad offering lateral admission in BBA course

Here are some of the institutes/colleges in Hyderabad that are offering lateral entry to BBA course.
  • St Francis College for Women
  • ICFAI Business School
  • Osmania University
  • Sphoorthy Engineering College
  • Avinash College of Commerce
  • Nizam College
  • IBS Business School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?