2nd January 2016, 05:09 PM
Amytiwari

Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Hyderabad if discontinued after completion of 2nd year from Maharashtra?

Hello,
I am Amit Tiwari and I just want to know is, I have completed my B.Com second year from my studies of Jalna, Maharashtra and now I live in Hyderabad. So I want to know can I get admission in B.Com third year in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago?
  2. Can I get admission in last year of B.Com in Open University if discontinued after 2nd year?
  3. Can I get admission in 3rd year of B.Sc(Chemistry) if discontinued in 2nd year of B.Sc(Biology)?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  5. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  6. How to take direct admission in B.Com?
  7. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  8. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  9. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
  10. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  11. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  12. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  13. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  15. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  17. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com
  18. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
3rd January 2016, 03:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Hyderabad if discontinued after completion of 2nd year from Maharashtra?

No, it is not possible to change your college or university in the 3rd year.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the 3rd year of B.Com in Hyderabad after completing the first two year in Mumbai.

But the UGC is taking initiative to sort out this problem so that student even after changing the city/state can continue their studies.
4th January 2016, 09:15 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Hyderabad if discontinued after completion of 2nd year from Maharashtra?

No.There is no provision to change college from middle of your study. Now , just a 1 year left to complete your b.com course. It's time to concentrate to your study. After comletion of your b.com course , You can continue your higher study & get admission in master's course in hyderabad.

Best Commerce Colleges For Master's In Hyderabad
- St Josephs College
- Nizam College
- St Anns College
- Kasturba Gandhi College for Women
- Loyala Academy
- St Framcis College for Women
- Aurora College
8th January 2016, 02:09 PM
ranu shahi

Sorry to say that this facility is not given to any of candidate.

You are not eligible to continue you graduation from Hyderabad if it is discontinued from maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?