1st December 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello
What is the latest procedure of pursuing admission for BBA in DU ? Is it still on the entrance bases or is it based on merit ? Please clarify at the earliest. Also provide a list of DU Colleges offering BBA .

Related Questions:
  1. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  2. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  3. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  5. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  6. List of colleges which offers BBA in Gujarat?
  7. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?
  9. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?
  11. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  12. List of colleges which offers BBA in West Bengal?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take MBA after passing 12th science?
  15. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  16. List of correspondence universities which offers admission in BBA? -- [New]
  17. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  18. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
5th December 2014, 05:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Yes, you will have to give an entrance exam for admission in BBA.

The latest procedure for getting admission in BBA is that one has to score atleast 40% in his/her HS exams, and English should be one of the subjects.

Students with very good marks gets admissions directly in reputed colleges.

Many institutions conduct their own entrance exam, and candidates are alotted seats according to it.

The following are the entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA institutes in India:

1.Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) .

2.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET) .

3.All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT) .

4,Joint Management Entrance Test .

5,GITAM University Admission Test.

Below are the names of some colleges that provide BBA under DU:

1. Govindam Business School.

Address: Patparganj Industrial Area, Madhu Vihar, Ghaziabad, Delhi.
Phone: 093125 10111

2. Excel Institute of Management & Technology.

Address: 116 K.M. Stone, NH-2, Delhi-Mathura Highway, Chhata.
Email-ID: [email protected]

3. MISB (Meridian International School of Business.

Address: Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 096547 77900

4. B.M. College of Technology & Management (BMCTM).

Address: 119, Sector 46, Residency Green, Sector 46, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Phone: 0124 258 0906

5. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

Address: Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone: 011 2530 2170

6. BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM).

Address: 4th Floor, Gulab Bhavan, 6, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Phone: 011 2370 5855

7. JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences.

Address: 34, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar - IV, New Delhi - 110024
Phone: 011-49219191.
28th May 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

I what to know whether there is any gov.college for BBA in Kerala , with or without entrance examination? If so , place give the list & criteria for taking an admission.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?