1st January 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Availability of courses to study after completing the B.Sc Computer Science?

I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. Now, which all options are available for me to study further for my Master level? Shall I do any job now or start with Master? If I do job then what could I expect as a salary?

14th January 2019, 06:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses to study after completing the B.Sc Computer Science?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in Computer Science are eligible to pursue master course in various discipline.

The available choices are :-

M.Sc Computer Science.

MBA.

M.A

So, you can select the course as per your interest in the course.
15th January 2019, 11:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses to study after completing the B.Sc Computer Science?

You have numerous option to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in computer science are eligible for the admission in the :-

Master in Computer Science.

Master in Business Administration.

Master in Computer Application.

Master in Arts.

Bachelor in Law etc.

So, you can select the course as per your interest in the subject. The salary in a job will depend your knowledge and experience not on the basis of stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?