8th January 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available which can be pursued on basis of 10th class to become a Doctor?

I have completed my 10th board exams. I want to be a Doctor. So, I just want to clarify that is there any course available which I can pursue directly after my 10th without doing intermediate which will help me in becoming a Doctor?

14th January 2019, 05:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course available which can be pursued on basis of 10th class to become a Doctor?

To become a Doctor you have to pursue medical course. The minimum eligibility to get admission in any medical course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

There is no requisite regarding the subject in 10th to appear for the examination.
14th January 2019, 09:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course available which can be pursued on basis of 10th class to become a Doctor?

Not possible to become doctor only on the basis of std 10th.

Candidates who want to become doctor have to pursue higher studies ( bachelor, master and specialization etc ).

The most common required eligibility to get admission in medical course is that candidate must have passed 12th
15th January 2019, 11:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is compulsory to pursue intermediate course in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to appear for various entrance examination conducted for admission in medical course.

So, you will have to pursue 12th in PCB stream for admission in medical course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?