12th June 2018, 03:45 PM
Lakshmibodepudi

Availability of education loan for Hotel Management in Hyderabad?

Sir, I'm looking for educational loan for pursuing Hotel Management. May I know names of banks or financial institutions which offers educational loan in Hyderabad? Also, what all documents needs to be submitted?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  3. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  4. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  6. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  7. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  8. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  9. Procedure to apply for education loan to do Hotel Management course?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  11. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  12. Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?
  13. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  14. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  17. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  18. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate?
14th June 2018, 02:15 AM
perthc

Default Re: Availability of education loan for Hotel Management in Hyderabad?

Hi,

You can avail loan for Hotel Management in any of the banks in Hyderabad given below:--

1. State Bank of Hyderabad:

• Interest Rate ranges from 10.80% to 11.10%
  • Rs 10 lakh is the maximum amount for students in India.
  • Margin of 5% for loan amount greater than Rs 4 lakh.

2. Bank of India:

• Interest Rate ranges from 11.05% to 12.35%
  • The margin amounts to 5%
  • you can take maximum Rs 10 lakhs.

3. AXIS Bank:

• Interest Rate is 15.50%
  • 5% margin for loans greater than Rs 4 lakhs
  • Parent or guardian needed as a security for the loan

4. IDBI Bank:

• Minimum interest rate is 9.45% and maximum is12.35%
  • 15 years is the maximum possible loan duration
  • Loans greater than Rs 4 lakhs require third party security

Below are the documents that needs to be submitted :--

1. Letter of admission.
  2. Duly filled and signed loan application form.
  3. 2 recent passport size photographs.
  4. Statement of cost of study.
  5. PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian.
  6. Proof of identity and proof of residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?