1st December 2018, 06:08 PM
Gundabathina byula

Availability of government jobs for Art and Craft teacher in Telangana State?

I have completed Diploma in Home Science. I want to know about availability of Art and Craft teacher jobs in Telangana State in Guntur region. Please, provide any government teacher jobs notification if you have.

12th May 2023, 02:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for Art and Craft teacher in Telangana State?

Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by the department of school education , Government of Telangana in order to determine the eligibility of candidates for appointment as teachers for classes 1 to 8 in Telangana State.
Some of the vacancies available are
*Art and Craft teacher ( International School)
SUPRABHAT MODEL HIGH SCHOOL (cbse)
Malkajgiri, Hyderabad Telangana
*Teachers
PIONEER CONCEPT SCHOOL
Telangana
*Co Curricular Teacher
KAIROS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Hyderabad, Telangana
*Art& Craft Teacher
Delhi Public School , Santosh Nagar
Hyderabad , Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?