9th April 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to do a job of teacher after completing diploma in home science?

I have done diploma in home science. My age is 31. I want to do a job of teacher. I am much interested in teaching maths. It is very urgent for me to earn money. Plz. Reply soon

9th April 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job of teacher after completing diploma in home science?

How to become a teacher after completing PG Home science?

I am a hindi medium student.i have complited my post graduation
(Home Science) and B.Ed. and M.Ed. i want to become a teacher.so plz tell me about hindi medium school or college.
Thank u
1st February 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job of teacher after completing diploma in home science?

ihave completed hsc in year 2010 .now iwant ajob. andiam having two twins to grown up them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?