28th January 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?

I am shivaranjani I finished my B.Sc costume design and fashion .now I am working as a art and craft teacher in a private school can I get government job in school as a art and craft teacher.any entrance exam is there please guide me .tell me the entrance exam date.

Related Questions:
3rd February 2017, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?

You need to pursue B.Ed in arts and crafts subject to become eligible for such teaching post in schools. Normally, any graduate in streams related to arts and crafts like fine arts and drawing can get such job.
Therefore, you need to first apply for B.Ed admission and then after completion you can apply for such jobs.
28th April 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?

I'm B.E graduate, but now I'm working as a art and craft teacher in play school. Is there any chance to get a job in government schools?
12th October 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E graduate,i am very interest at art and craft.is there any chance to get govmnt jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?