26th February 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Availability of government seats for MDS for SC category candidates?

I belong to Schedule Caste category. Will I get government colleges seat for Masters in Dental Surgeon in the state of Andhra Pradesh if my state rank is 720?

Related Questions:
  1. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. Number of MDS seats available in SVU, AP for General candidates?
  4. All india entrance examination for MDS, category wise seats availability? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?
  6. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  7. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Gujarat for Open category student?
  8. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  9. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  10. Category wise seat allotment for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through MH-CET?
  11. Number of MDS seats available in AIIMS for Open category student?
  12. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  13. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
  14. How many seats are there for ST Category in APG MDS?
  15. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  16. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  17. How many seats are available to study in MDS through COMEDK PGET for Open category student?
  18. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
28th February 2018, 12:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government seats for MDS for SC category candidates?

The name of best MDS college in ap for you are given below.

=> Narayana Dental College and Hospital, Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)
Chinthareddypalem , Nellore (Nellore Dist.) - 524002

=> Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery (SSCDS), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Kothrepally, Vikarabad , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500003

=> Drs Sudha and Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Krishna (Andhra Pradesh)
Chinaoutpalli, Gannavaram Mandal , Krishna (Krishna Dist.) - 521286

=> Vishnu Dental College, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Vishnupur, Bhimavaram, West Godavari District , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 534202
18th November 2020, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Availability of government seats for MDS for SC category candidates?

Availability of government mds seats for SC candidates?
24th June 2021, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How many mds seats available for SC category in Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?