29th February 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?

Hello Sir,
May I know the availability of MDS seats in Osmania University? I have a desire to study MDS in Osmania University. Kindly let me know about the seats availability. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of MDS seats available in SRMC University?
  2. Number of seats available to study MDS through AIPGDEE?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  4. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  5. Detailed information about Manipal University MDS entrance exam? Number of seats available?
  6. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  7. Number of MDS seats available in SVU, AP for General candidates?
  8. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  9. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  11. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  12. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  13. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  14. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  15. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  16. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  17. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  18. How many seats are there in AIIMS for MDS?
16th March 2016, 10:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
May I know the availability of MDS seats in Osmania University? I have a desire to study MDS in Osmania University. Kindly let me know about the seats availability. Thank you in advance.
Sorry, the Osmania University does not provide MDS course. The course is not available in the Directory of Courses. The pdf link is given here;
Click here for more details, you can also check the details and the list of courses available. They have Faculty of Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Oriental Language, Management, Education,Engineering, Technology, Law and Informatics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?