21st January 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Availability of Gujarat State Government jobs with degree in BHMS?

Hi, I have completed my BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) and I am from Gujarat. Is there any government jobs available in Gujarat State Government for BHMS qualified candidates? From where can we come know about such vacancies? Any website of Gujarat government?

22nd January 2020, 07:34 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Availability of Gujarat State Government jobs with degree in BHMS?

BHMS holders have good job opportunities in government as well as public sectors. In Gujarat, you can apply for government jobs through GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission). You can get latest update and information for that from official website : www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. You can also get latest employment advertisement notification by reading Employment News.

Government Jobs in Gujarat for BHMS
- You can apply for GPSC for the post of BHMS Doctor in government hospital and Homeopathy Lecturer in Government Institutes.
- You can apply for the post of Research Officer through entrance exam conducted by CCRH (Central Council of Research in Homeopathy).
- You can also apply other government posts through entrances of GPSC, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Municipal Corporation etc. on the basis of your graduation.

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Clinics
- State Dispensaries
- Charitable Institutions
- Research Institutes
- Homeopathic Medical Stores
- Consultancies
- Training Institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?