17th July 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in Indian Navy on the basis of Intermediate?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th from Science stream with PCB subject combination and scored 57% overall in my Intermediate. Are there any jobs in Indian Navy for me? Any jobs in any department of Indian Navy? If yes, then how to apply for those jobs?

20th July 2019, 02:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Navy on the basis of Intermediate?

You are not eligible to join Indian Navy through the NDA entry. The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCM as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?