2nd July 2019, 01:12 PM
shreyalam

Availability of jobs in Airline industry on the basis of Intermediate?

I have done 10th from LCE then I have done BPP course from IGNOU. Can I apply for any jobs in Airline Industry? Or, I need to do some other courses as in Airline they are wanting 10+2? If course, then what course should I do? Or, aren't there any jobs related to my education?

5th July 2019, 01:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Airline industry on the basis of Intermediate?

Availability of jobs in Airline Industry on the basis of intermediate:-

Airline public relations
Airline policies
Airline purchasing material
Airline selling materials
Airline acqusitions and sales
Airline management

This is just some of field that you can choose airline and aviation sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?