22nd January 2020, 12:06 PM
Samreena kalander

Availability of state or central government jobs having completed BDS?

Hello, I am a female candidate and I have completed my Bachelor's of Dental Surgeon (BDS) from a UGC recognized college in India. And, now I am searching for jobs either in state or central government. Is there any such jobs available in BDS area? From where and how can I come to know about such vacancies related to Dental?

23rd January 2020, 02:10 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Availability of state or central government jobs having completed BDS?

There are many job opportunities available in government sector at state level and central level after completion of BDS.

Government Jobs After BDS
- You can apply for the post of dentist in government hospital through entrance exam state level PSC or UPSC.
- You can join Indian Army for the post of dentist through entrance exam SSC or DPS.
- You can join Indian Railway for the post of dental surgeon by cracking entrance exam conducted by Indian Railway.
- You can apply for teaching jobs in government dental college through entrance exam state PSC.
- You can join as dental surgeon to government forensic departments or agriculture departments or medical institutes by cracking entrance exam.
- You can join civil services such as IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS through entrance exam UPSC.
- You can apply for the post of dental research assistant or dental research coordinator to join government research departments.
23rd January 2020, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of state or central government jobs having completed BDS?

Website for more details and information:
https://www.dentalorg.com › govern...

The government. Assistant dental surgeon through PSC test and interview.
Temporary appointments are done by district medical officer and if you have registered your name in Professional Employment Exchange of your state, apply to DMO of your district.

As a BDS you hardly get a government job but after completing your PG or after appearing in NEET PG you can get into Navy as a dental surgeon, Army Corps as officer in medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?