6th May 2019, 05:26 PM
Lsvc

Available Choosing options in B.Ed after B.Com & getting Government jobs?

I am pursuing B.Ed after B.Com. If I choose Mathematics and English as my options do I get chance as Government High School Teacher? Or, should I choose any other subject for this?

14th May 2019, 08:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available Choosing options in B.Ed after B.Com & getting Government jobs?

You are eligible to appear for TET recruitment after qualifying in the CTET or STET examination.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and have done B.Ed or in the final year of the course.

For recruitment in High school, the minimum required qualification is master degree with B.Ed.

The other qualification varies with state. So,visit official website to get detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?