4th August 2011, 01:41 AM
ciscocore7500

Options available in government sector after B.Tech(E&T)?

Dear Members,

I am 31 & want to know what options are available in GOVT sectors , I am B.Tech(E&T) with Open category.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  2. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  3. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?
  8. prepration for govt. job
  9. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. What are the career options for Diploma holders in CSE under government sector?
  11. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  12. Which is the best private job under health sector?
  13. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  14. List of job options government sector B.Tech graduate after 28 years of age? -- [New]
  15. What is the value of MBA in Journalism in government sector?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  18. List internship option for IT students in Government sector?
11th August 2011, 04:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available in government sector after B.Tech(E&T)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocore7500 View Post
Dear Members,

I am 31 & want to know what options are available in GOVT sectors , I am B.Tech(E&T) with Open category.
dear friend,

Many scope for Electronics instrumentation engineering in india for govt and private sector both.

GOVT sector jobs like :-

BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

Also you are eligible for private sector IT companies like TCS , CTS , WIPRO,IBM ,L&T etc.

If you have 60% in through out then you are eligible most of the company.

So you can choose any of the above organization.

All the best.
22nd August 2011, 11:21 AM
ciscocore7500

Default Re: Options available in government sector after B.Tech(E&T)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
dear friend,

Many scope for Electronics instrumentation engineering in india for govt and private sector both.

GOVT sector jobs like :-

BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

Also you are eligible for private sector IT companies like TCS , CTS , WIPRO,IBM ,L&T etc.

If you have 60% in through out then you are eligible most of the company.

So you can choose any of the above organization.

All the best.
Dear Biswasrupyogi,

Thanks for you valuable post,let me brief u about myself as, I am into telecom networking (ISP )field with 7 years of exp, i have worked for Airtel & British Telecom grp, but now i am frustrated with working in private sectors as not happy about my job profile i stl thnk that i into wrong profession stl confused ...I always wanted to join CBI/CID/IT in govt sector.....

Kindly guide if i have chance to go in govt sector...concerning age(32) factor....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?