4th May 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Now, am I eligible for B.Tech in Architecture? Will I be considered for lateral entry scheme and get admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech Architecture?

7th May 2019, 10:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

No, being a diploma holder in civil engineering you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech in Architecture because only those candidates who have done diploma in Architecture Engineering are eligible to pursue BTech in architecture.
14th May 2019, 08:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You are not eligible to change the stream after diploma course to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

So, you are not eligible to change the stream and have to pursue with same stream if you want to get admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?