26th May 2015, 12:47 PM
justin@17

Aviation courses that are available after 10th? Fee structure for such courses?

Dear sir,
I have just finished my 10th & so I would like to know the aviation courses that are available after 10 & the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in aviation? I am doing BSc IT from NIIT
  2. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  3. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  4. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  5. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  7. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  8. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  9. Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board
  10. Fee structure for M.COM courses?
  11. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  12. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  13. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  14. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  15. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of Journalist courses after graduation?
  17. How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?
  18. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
26th May 2015, 01:49 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Aviation courses that are available after 10th? Fee structure for such courses?

One thing that you need to understand is that after 10th, opportunities in any of the field whether is is industrial field or in the aviation field, the options are limited.

You will only be eligible to do the diploma in aviation if you quit your studies and go for the industry.
There are various colleges throughout the country which offers such diplomas. Some of them are-
- Advance Diploma in Aviation & Tourism Management Mumbai,
- IndiaAdvance Diploma in Aviation, Tourism & Hospitality Management Mumbai,
- IndiaAir Craft MaintainanceCoimbatore, IndiaAir Hostess Chennai,
- IndiaAir Hostess & Flight Steward Training Delhi/NCR,
- IndiaAir Hostess and Hospitality Training,
- IndiaAir Hostess/ Flight StewardJ aipur,
- IndiaAir Ticketing & Travel Management Chennai

Also, we would like to tell you that if you complete your intermediate and then apply for the aviation course then the chances of you to move to a better position like Pilot or the Air port support team will increase.

With diploma courses your growth will saturate much too early.
27th November 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aviation courses that are available after 10th? Fee structure for such courses?

I have completed my 10th std and doing diploma in agri 2nd year and wish to seek my career in aviation industry as being part of cabin crew or ground support, and I also qualify as per the physical standards.
Please suggest
28th November 2017, 10:39 PM
manjira...

After completing your 10th level you can only pursue Diploma in Aviation course. It will be a better option if you complete your 12th level then apply for aviation courses since after 12th there will be many options open for you.

Eligibility criteria to apply for aviation courses are:-

><The candidates should have passed 12th level in any stream from a recognized board.

><The candidates should have a pleasant personality and fluent in English.

><The age of the candidates should be between 17-25years.

><The candidates should satisfy the physical and medical standards.

Some of the courses that you can apply after passing 12th level are:-

>>Diploma in Air Hostess Training
>>Diploma in Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Training
>>Diploma in Aviation Customer Care
>>Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
>>PG Diploma in International Airlines and Travel Management

>>B.Sc in Aviation
>>Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
>>Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
>>B.Sc in Air Hostess Training.
9th February 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

My son completing 10th this year, and he wants to join aviation course to become a commercial pilot without going to 12th. Please show me the way how to proceed.
6th January 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i do any aviation courses after 10 std??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?