27th January 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Journalist courses after graduation?

Fees structure of journalish courses after gardution..Please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a News Reader being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  2. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  3. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  4. What is the qualification required for Journalist job?
  5. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  8. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  9. Fee structure for M.COM courses?
  10. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  12. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Can I do Journalism course after graduation? Qualification required to become a Journalist?
  14. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  15. Any course for student after completing B.Tech graduation in Electronics and Communication? How can we apply for those courses? Details about the fee structure and duration?
  16. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  18. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
14th March 2017, 09:18 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Journalist courses after graduation?

As you want to know fee structure of Journalist courses after graduation here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 2,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 90,000/- Per Annum
Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum

Total-

1st Year Non Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) : 0.87
1st Year Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) : 1.28
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?