9th January 2011, 08:56 PM
anurag18294

Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board

I am marticulate and inter with 3rd division both from Bihar Board.
I want to whether i am eligible or not.If yes the what is the fee structure
for these rating courses and when will the course commence.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join GP rating merchant navy course after passing 10th with 43%?
  2. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  3. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  5. GP Rating form which I have submitted for GP Rating course is fake or not? -- [New]
  6. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  7. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  9. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  10. How much will be the basic salary after completing merchant navy GP rating course in India and Abroad?
  11. What is the fee structure of for Navy courses?
  12. Salary after 6 months Pre-Sea rating in General purpose rating? Will I job be permanent?
  13. Syllabus for GP rating in Merchant Navy?
  14. Where to get Previous year Question Papers of GP Rating Exam for Merchant Navy?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy for GP Rating course after 10th?
  16. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after 10th? What courses can I do for Merchant Navy?
  18. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
18th January 2011, 11:14 AM
mathur

Default Re: Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board

Well I think you are not eligible for this because its selection criteria is based on the Joint Entrance Examination given by the IIT and as per IIT eligibility students who have scored above 60% in 10+2 are eligible for IIT.
9th March 2011, 03:01 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board

Hello.........In the attachment.I have provided all the details regarding all the rating courses.You won't be eligible to apply for the officer ratings but you can apply for saloon ratings.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: doc Ratings.doc(41.0 KB, 108 views)
20th April 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a matriculate student achieving 75% of marks can join merchant navy. ?
28th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th with pcm from nios from uttar pradesh. can i join merchant navy ?
10th September 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

how much will be fee of gp rating in merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?