25th October 2010, 06:00 PM

Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

Hi, I am Vardhman and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 31st October.

Earliest Reply will be appreciated

Vardhman !!

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  2. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  3. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  4. What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  6. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  7. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  8. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  9. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  10. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  11. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  12. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  13. Call letter for LOWER DIVISION CLERK in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  15. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  16. Details about staff selection commission 10+2 level? -- [New]
  17. Which entrance exams are conducted for job after 12th?
  18. When will the DEO and LDC exam result be published? Details about the exam?
25th October 2010, 06:51 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

possibly there may be some reasons behind this. either you have done anymistake in form filling or your admit card is lost. so please contact the required authorities by any means and request for your admit card. if available on net. print it then you can sit in the exam with that duplicate admit card.
25th October 2010, 08:31 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, I am Vardhman and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 31st October.

Earliest Reply will be appreciated

Vardhman !!
have patience i have also applied and i have contacted tomy several friends some of them have also not recieved yet i have talked to the commissiom they are giving guidence to wait for 1-3 days thank you
25th October 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

ANITA KUNDU, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CALL LETTER PF LDC.MY REGISTRATION-ID 51003589505
26th October 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, iam Anusha and i have been applied for staff selection comission secondry higher education and iam awaiting for the call letter for the exam
28th October 2010, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

HI I am K Partha Saradhi, i was applied for LDC/CLERK exams, but still i am not getting any call letters or other description letters.
Could yu Plz tell me what i will do for further proceedings the exams are closing up(31-10-2010).
29th October 2010, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

i am amarnath chinchole i wait for staff selection commission call letter for the exam data entry
29th October 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hi i m nitesh kumar from V.P perwa dist.pali(raj) i had applied for staff selection comission secondry higher education and iam waiting for the call my call letter
30th October 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am sandip b. sardar from dist: buldhana, yet i don't receive my call letter of LDC & DEO 2010-11, registered id: 51005786738
please send me call letter, because the exam is held on 31/10/2010. my email add: [email protected]
30th October 2010, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i GANESWAR SAHOO AWAITING FOR SSC LDC HALL TICKET TILL NOW
2nd November 2010, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am jaswant singh from dist: jodhpur yet i don't receive my call letter of LDC & DEO 2010-11,
please send me call letter, because the exam is held on 31/10/2010. my email add: [email protected]
7th November 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting for my call letter please send my call letter as soon as of the next examination of ssc deo and ldc
[email protected]
10th November 2010, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Nasir Ali Jaipur Rajasthan
15th November 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk
17th November 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi I am Adelbert B Marbaniang and i have applied for the post of LDC&DEO conducted by SSC but till now I have not receive my call letter and I would be pleased if you could sent my call letter at the earliest since the exam is scheduled to be on the 28.11.2010. Thanks
18th November 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am VINOD KUMAR from dist:HARDOI, yet i don't receive my call letter of LDC & DEO 2010-11,
please send me call letter, because the exam is held on 28/111/2010. my email is [email protected]
22nd November 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

hi I am vandana singh i have applied for the post of LDC&DEO conducted by SSC but till now I have not receive my call letter and I would be pleased if you could sent my call letter at the earliest since the exam is scheduled to be on the 28.11.2010
23rd November 2010, 06:16 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friends
Anyone who didn't receive the admit card for ldc and deo exam which is going to be held on 28th of nov. and are waiting till now. I suggest you all that SSC provide the facilities to all the candidates to download the duplicate admit card for ldc & deo exam on net. Please visit your respective regional ssc website or visit the following website to download your admit card
http://www.ssc.nic.in

With best wishes
good luck
24th November 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CALL LETTER . PLEASE YOU HAVE received DUPLICATE CALL LETTER .LDC.SSC.my email id .
[email protected]
24th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi I am sankaliya bhavana vihabhai i have applied for the post of LDC&DEO conducted by SSC but till now I have not receive my call letter and I would be pleased if you could sent my call letter at the earliest since the exam is scheduled to be on the 28.11.2010
id no - 51004965181

dob- 14-11-1991
24th November 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name rishikesh kundan from-pantna. sir i have not received my calllatter so please send me my calllatter on my e-mail [email protected].
24th November 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

pls call leter my email id [email protected]
25th November 2010, 03:32 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
You can download your duplicate admit card for ldc and deo exam which is going to be held on sunday. Please visit the undermention website to download
http://www.ssc.nic.in
With best wishes
good day
26th November 2010, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

my name is gunjan i have not received the admit card of clercial ost which examis hold on 28/11,10 .please sent me admit cardon my email [email protected]. hil father name sushil kumar vpo nagpur fatehabad in haryana 125050
26th November 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am awaiting for my call letter of staff selection commission lower division clerk, my particulars are Name - Mahesh Chand Meena S/o Sh. Pooran Chand Meena, Date of Birth 18.05.1982, Registration ID - 51006713256
26th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i have not got my ssc call letter please send it on my e-mail id- [email protected]. and my registration no. is 51005389746
27th November 2010, 11:45 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
The exam for the post of ldc and deo is going to be held on tommorow. If you didn't receive the admit card till now then please download its duplicate copy and also know your application status. Please visit to download admit card now
http://ssc.nic.in
Have a good day
best of luck
27th November 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is Adelbert B Marbaniang and my email is [email protected] Please I'm frustrated 2moro is the exam and till now I have not received my admit card. this is my 3rd msg to you and till now i got no reply. please do the needful
23rd December 2010, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

HI, Everybody can you tell me when will diclared haryana staff selection commision lower divison cleark result out.

Please give me a note.
11th January 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am vivek gahluat n my roll number is 530674 i have did ma ldc exam in delhi novenmber in last year2010
bt still i get nt resopnce frm ur side i m pass or fail pls sir its hummble request reply in any how pls sir
15th January 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
im Tushar i have given ssc exam (LDC) which is held on 28.11.2010.
I want to know when my result will declare.
Plz do the needful.........

E-mail ID: - [email protected]
15th January 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
im ganesh i have given ssc exam (LDC) which is held on 28.11.2010.
I want to know when my result will declare.
Plz do the needful.........

E-mail ID: - [email protected]
9th February 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am unable to take a prit out of call letter for typing test for LDC (10+2), Pls help me, How can i take a print out of call letter.
Regards
Manohar
Ph.9717207364
22nd February 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am arjun navik applied post for ldc.pls give me detail of my applicaton form.
Arjun
ph.9451152354
27th February 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am unable to take a print out of call letter for typing test for LDC (10 2), Pls help me, How can i take a print out of call letter my exam date is 27.02.2011
help me

Rohit Kumar
Ph: 09555649962
1st March 2011, 03:13 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friends
Wait with patience, you will definitely recieve the call letter for typing within few days. You can also download duplicate admit card from the official website of staff selection commission. Please visit WWW.SSC.NIC.IN
Best of luck for second round of higher secondary level exam of deo and ldc.
27th April 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

CANANY ONE HELP ME I HAVE FINAL SELECTED IN COM. HIGHER SECONDRY EXAM IN 2010-11 but my address is written wrong in admit acard how can i change it and in how many days will i get appointment letter . is this app. letter will available on ssc,website MO. 08826616928
22nd May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am surajit debnath from west bengal ,i have not received ssc exam admit card ,applicaton from sent 2010 ,but i still waiting for my admit card will be came here..my web site is [email protected],mobile no7384462758
7th June 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am Dharmendra Agravatg from gujarat ,i have not received ssc exam (statical investigator gr.ii /complier )call letter,applicaton
from sent 09/04/2011(Reg-Id:51116517890) ,but i still waiting for my call letter will be came here..my web site is
[email protected],
mobile no09723202971
13th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

This is srishti kulshreshtha here from Agra.actually i have not got my call letter for ssc entrance exam yet.kindly please either send information and details and copy of my call letter on my e-mail id [email protected] or please send me the call letter itself.
12th July 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have been selected in deo chl2010 exam and nominated in CAG delhi. when will i get my appointment letter , i have not receiven any letter yet now. my email id that is wrong. so please refer to [email protected]
12th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not received any letter as i have selected in deo chl2010 and nominated to cag delhi. my email id in that form is wrong so refer to [email protected]
15th July 2011, 12:18 AM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
possibly there may be some reasons behind this. either you have done anymistake in form filling or your admit card is lost. so please contact the required authorities by any means and request for your admit card. if available on net. print it then you can sit in the exam with that duplicate admit card.

thanks
15th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Subject: - Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Female Supervisor (March, 2011)

NEETU SINGH, FARIDABAD
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CALL LETTER FOR THE POST OF FEMALE SUPERVISOR PUBLISHED IN MARCH, 2011.
IF THE LETTERS HAVE BEEN ISUED BY HSSC THEN PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF LETTER AT MY GIVEN ADDRESS ON APPLICATION FORM
OR
EMAIL ME AT [email protected] and also TELL ME THAT WHEN IT WILL BE PUBLISHED.

YOUR SINCERELY

NEETU SINGH
16th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

when will the chsl 2010 nominated candidates in cag be appointed?
17th July 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

when the ssc chsl 2010 nominated candidates will get appointment letter from cag ?
13th October 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is chilakalapalli ashok kumar i am applying for lower division clerk but hall ticket is not comees to my address so please send me hall ticket to my e mail id [email protected]
15th October 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

tmorrow my exam of ssc and my admit card is not sent by comisson
15th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Ashok Kumar Ojha

I have not received call letter for LDC & DEO Examination and my registration no is 5120200234. Please send me call letter.
16th October 2011, 12:48 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?